A Three Month Guide to Vibrant Health
March ??? – May ???, 2019
A Three Month Guided Journey to Wellness and a More Joyful Life
JOURNEY TO RENEWAL
Wellness isn’t just about becoming physically healthy; it’s about examining all aspects of your life and evaluating what’s working and what isn’t. This multi-step, immersive program is specifically designed to help you:
- Define what it is you want (even if you’re afraid to speak it out loud).
- Evaluate where you are today vs. where you want to be in the future.
- Release people-pleasing and perfectionistic tendencies.
- Design your path to transformation.
- Achieve your goals.
- Be part of an ongoing community of like-minded individuals sharing a common path.
Clarification of purpose
Enhanced relationship dynamics
Improved health and wellness
Greater joy and happiness
In this six-month series, you will experience:
- Two on-site Equus Coaching(TM) sessions. Horses, with their high sensory awareness, can mirror our emotions, reflecting the behaviors and feelings of humans. In this way, they are Master teachers for humans. Spend this time interacting with your human and equine partners through experiential individual and group activities designed to help you not only identify patterns and limited beliefs but also allow you to practice new ways of being present. VALUE: $400.00
- Three monthly group coaching webinars, designed to offer 360-degree community support. VALUE: $175.00
- Six bi-weekly one-hour individual telephone or Skype coaching sessions, the focus of which is 100% on YOU. VALUE: $900.00
Investment in YOU: $997.00
We pledge to fully support you on your personal journey every step of the way, thus we ask that you be willing to make a similar pledge to yourself before committing to the program.
On-Site Equus Coaching Sessions: ???? from 9:00am – 4:30pm
Webinars: ????? from 7:30pm – 9pm
Where: Tri-Brook Equestrian Center 283 Long Swamp Rd. Plumsted, NJ
Six bi-weekly private one on one coaching sessions (individually scheduled)
Private Facebook Group
Catered lunch, healthy snacks
Reserve Your Spot Today
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kerry Hayes is Certified as an Equus Coach™, Equine Experiential Education Association Facilitator, and Institute for Integrative Nutrition Health Coach. Kerry is a lifelong horsewoman, riding instructor and horse trainer who has competed at top level shows throughout the Eastern United States. Marrying her love of horses with
Pam Hunter, Principal at Unbridled Life Coaching, LLC, is Certified as a Master Equus Coach™ Facilitator, Advanced Equine Facilitated Learning Coach, Equine Experiential Education Association Facilitator and Institute for Integrative Nutrition Health Coach. Having spent over twenty years leading investment teams for several global financial services firms, Pam’s passion now lies in helping individuals and organizations identify, develop, and achieve their own
Reserve Your Spot Today
Terms and Conditions:
Payment may be made by credit card via PayPal. Space is limited.
Program registration may be made online by clicking Register Now on this page.
Credit And Refund Policy: By attending The Journey to Renewal program, Registrant agrees to participate in the program during the pre-scheduled time periods outlined in the program description. If for any reason registrant is unable to attend an onsite, registrant may arrange an Equus Coaching ™ session for a date within 30 days of the missed session, and prior to the next scheduled session, or arrange a Skype or telephone session with program facilitators. Should the registrant wish to cancel their participation in the Journey to Renewal program, 30% of the program fee will be refunded for terminations until March 01, 2019, and an additional credit of 30% can be applied to the next Journey to Renewal program, workshops held by Unbridled Life Coaching, LLC or personal Equus Coaching ™ sessions. Cancellations must be in writing to email@example.com